Sunday, October 19, 2014

Second Liebster Award Nomination

Hey ladies!

Jacqueline from lack-is-all-i-need nominated me for the Liebster Award. As I have received this award some time ago, I will skip the whole re-nomination thing. But I happily answer Jacquelines questions first in German and then in English.
I love the concept of the Liebster Award and if the questions are not too "mainstream", but really meant to get to know the artist a bit better, it's more fun!
So go ahead and read my answers!



1.) Spielst du ein Instrument? Wenn ja, welches und wie lange?Nein, obwohl ich ein Jahr lang Gitarre gelernt habe.

2.) Wie kam es zu deiner Nagellacksucht?Das könnt ihr HIER nachlesen

3.) Was ist deine Lieblingsmarke?Schwer zu beantworten, weil jede Marke Vor- und Nachteile hat. Aber ich würde sagen: Mainstream - Essie, Indie - ILNP

4.) Macht dir deine Arbeit Spaß?Meistens schon, aber es gibt in jedem Job gute und weniger gute Tage!

5.) Dein liebstes Hobby? (Nägel zählen nicht ^^)Lesen! Ich bin ein Bücherwurm!

6.) Dein Lieblingsgericht?Picata Milanese - Schweinslungenbraten mit Parmesanpanier und Spagetti mit Gemüsesugo (statt der klassischen Tomatensoße)

7.) Bist du auch Vegetarier?Nein, so sehr ich Tiere auch liebe, könnte ich nicht darauf verzichten.

8.) Liest du gerne? Wenn ja, welches Genre?Ja, siehe Frage 5. Meine Lieblingsgenres sind Fantasy (Patrick Rothfuss, Peter V. Brett, J.R.R. Tolkien, G.R.R. Martin) und Paranormal Romance (Lara Adrian, Gena Showalter, Charlaine Harris)

9.) Hast du Haustiere?Ja, einen dicken, aber glücklichen Kater.

10.) Dein liebster Nagellack? (Foto)Da gibts viele... Aber der Lack in den ich mich beim ersten Pinselstrich verliebt habe ist A-England - Tristam, siehe HIER

11.) Wenn du einmal auf dein Leben zurückblickst, worauf willst du dann stolz sein können?Auf meine zukünftigen Kinder. Derzeit habe ich noch keine, aber ich will welche und wer möchte nicht gerne auf seine Nachkommen stolz sein! :-)

And know in English!

1.) Are you playing an instrument? If yes, which and how long?
No, but I learned to play the guitar for one year.

2.) How did you get to be a nailpolish addict?
You can read about it HERE 

3.) Whats your favourite brand?
This a tough question, because every brand has it's pros and cons. But I would say: mainstream - Essie and indie - ILNP

4.) Do you like your work?
Most of the time yes, there are good times and less good times, like in every workplace.

5.) My favourite hobby except nails?
Reading! I'm a bookworm!

6.) Your favourite meal?
Picata Milanese - pork tenderloin with Parmesan breading and noodles with vegetable sauce (the original is with tomate sauce=)

7.) Are you vegetarian?
No, I love animals, but I can't live without meat.

8.) Do you like to read? If yes, what's your favourite genre?
Yes, my favourite genres are Fantasy (Patrick Rothfuss, Peter V. Brett, J.R.R. Tolkien, G.R.R. Martin) and Paranormal Romance (Lara Adrian, Gena Showalter, Charlaine Harris).

9.) Do you have a pet?
Yes, a fat, but happy male cat!

10.) What's your favourite polish?
There are many, but the one with whom I fell in love on first sight was A-England - Tristam, you can see it HERE

11.) If you look back on your life some time, what do you want to be proud of?
My future kids. I don't have children yet, but I want some and who does not want to be proud of them? :-)

Ok, thats it!
Thank you for the nomination Jacqueline and I hope you have fun with my answers!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails