Monday, October 20, 2014

Butter London - Lovely Jubbly Swatch plus nail art

Hey lovelies!

Today I want to show you Butter London - Lovely Jubbly. I bought it some time ago, along with some other Butter London polishes, because they were on sale.
I love Butter London polishes, but they are really expensive! So unless they are on sale, I don't buy them.
The quality is great, they are 3 free and don't test on animals. So, yes they are high quality, but €20 per bottle is shockingly high (at least for me...)
But I will stop whining about the price and show you some pics!

Lovely Jubbly contains magenta, blue and gold micro-fine glitter in a slightly tinted base. Shown are two coats with one coat of Glisten & Gow - HK Girl top coat.

The application is easy, because the glitter is really dense. If you want to wear this alone, I would recommend to put a second layer of top coat, because the first one gets absorbed from the glitter!
Removing was hard, I had those little glitter particles everywhere. But that's normal for a glitter polish and I recommend the aluminium foil technique (look it up on YouTube) for removing.

Since I own this polish, I thought it would look nice in combination with black. So I grabbed my favourite black polish China Glaze - Liquid Leather and some nail vinyls and made this:


















After applying the vinyls and the polish I sealed it again with one layer of top coat.

I really liked the outcome. I think the Lovely Jubbly fits really well with black polish!

Ok, how do you like it? Do you like glitter polishes or not? How about the price for Butter London polishes, do you think this is too much?

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails