Monday, August 4, 2014

Yeah for leopard prints!

Hey lovlies!

Again it's been a week since my last post, dunno why I don't find the time at the moment to post...

Today I want to show you some nail art I did with my recent purchases. I used only ILNP polishes for this design. If you don't know them yet, you should check them out! Lots of great nail artists use them and I too don't want to miss them in my collection!
That being said, let's start!


For this design I used:
Bunny Tails (light pink creme)
Grape Alicious (dark purple holo)
Pixie Dust (pink holo)
Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Top Coat



I wanted to Bunny Tails since I got it and I had high expectations. But I was a bit dissapointed... Even though it's a creme polish I needed three coats for an even finish. Nevertheless it's a beautiful color and it dries fast, so the three coats didn't bother me much.
Pixie Dust is also a new polish in my collection and I want to try it on it's own, when I find the time. The holo effect is strong but not too strong. I really like it!
I bought Grape Alicious some time ago and already swatched it here. I love this one and it matched perfect for this design.
I only used a dotting tool to create the patterns. Since my first try I really like leopard prints (thanx again  Robin, my dear friend, that you encouraged me to do it!).


What do you think? Like the subtle holo leopard prints? What is your experience with ILNP polishes?

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails