Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July nail art

Hey lovlies!

Just a quick (hopefully) post today!
I posted this design yesterday on Instagram and today I want to share it with you on my blog!


Even though I'm not American, I did these nails, because I allready had the red an blue background for the second "Do it!" challenge my boyfriend gave me. I decided to do Independence Day nails instead!

I used straight nail vinyls from nailvinyls and painted Essie - hide & go chic and afterwards Essie - A-list freehand with a nail art brush.
Then I used star shaped nail stickers from nailvinyls and China Glaze - White on White for the stars. This was a bit tricky, because this stickers are a bit to big for my nails, so I had to correct some of the stars.
But then I couldn't stop and painted some ILNP - Mega on the stars and on top one layer of China Glaze - Fairy Dust for extra shiny-glittery-holo-sparkle!
At last I put a layer of Glitter Gal Australia - Gloss Boss on top, which I purchased recently at hypnoticpolish and the rumors are true - it boosted the glittery-holo-sparkle even more (unfortunately you can't see it on the pic...). I really like this top coat, I used it again on a holo polish, which I will show you soon and it is really magic in a bottle! But more in my next post!



I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day and much firework!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails